which buzzbait

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
BullBass
Angler
Angler
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 6:30 am

Re: which buzzbait

Postby BullBass » Wed May 27, 2015 3:52 am

Ive been using boogerman buzzbaits with great success here lately. Actually won my first ever Kayak tournament using one. I had my 5 fish limit within the first 40 minutes of the tournament and was able to "upgrade" the rest of the day. I like to take the skirts off and run a Lake Fork Magic shad swimbait trailer on it. Bass can't stand em!

User avatar
GOOD YEAR 71
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: NorCal

Re: which buzzbait

Postby GOOD YEAR 71 » Wed May 27, 2015 4:23 am

:-#
Last edited by GOOD YEAR 71 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JBcrankaddict
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 am
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: which buzzbait

Postby JBcrankaddict » Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 am

The Revenge buzzbait is a very nice one, have all ran very straight out of the package. My new favorite is the D&M Buzzsaw. They run through hydrilla without a problem and just get bit. Had to add a small swivel to keep my line from getting twisted though.

t-Smalle
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Re: which buzzbait

Postby t-Smalle » Sun May 31, 2015 11:50 am

I prefer Cavitron Buzz Baits...

Taxin That Bass
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 am
Location: La Crosse, WI

Re: which buzzbait

Postby Taxin That Bass » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:34 am

I hated fishing buzzbaits until i finally tried the cavitrons, i will never try another brand ever. Everything about them is awesome, run straight, squeel exactly how you want them to, have a great hook on them that is long enough that you don't need a trailer and they cast great.

Smalleyez
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 813
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:34 am
Location: WI's west coast

Re: which buzzbait

Postby Smalleyez » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:53 am

Taxin That Bass wrote:I hated fishing buzzbaits until i finally tried the cavitrons, i will never try another brand ever. Everything about them is awesome, run straight, squeel exactly how you want them to, have a great hook on them that is long enough that you don't need a trailer and they cast great.


Are you using the 3/8 or 1/2 oz?

User avatar
belippy
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:19 am
Location: T.O.

Re: which buzzbait

Postby belippy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:26 am

Strike king tri-wing is the only buzz bait I use. If you haven't tried, please try one soon :)

johns
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Re: which buzzbait

Postby johns » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:44 am

belippy wrote:Strike king tri-wing is the only buzz bait I use. If you haven't tried, please try one soon :)

cheap and effective

Smalleyez
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 813
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:34 am
Location: WI's west coast

Re: which buzzbait

Postby Smalleyez » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:12 am

johns wrote:
belippy wrote:Strike king tri-wing is the only buzz bait I use. If you haven't tried, please try one soon :)

cheap and effective


I've had great success with a white 3/8 oz. Tri-Wing.

Taxin That Bass
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 am
Location: La Crosse, WI

Re: which buzzbait

Postby Taxin That Bass » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Smalleyez wrote:
Taxin That Bass wrote:I hated fishing buzzbaits until i finally tried the cavitrons, i will never try another brand ever. Everything about them is awesome, run straight, squeel exactly how you want them to, have a great hook on them that is long enough that you don't need a trailer and they cast great.


Are you using the 3/8 or 1/2 oz?

3/8 oz

PINEKNOT
Angler
Angler
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 am

Re: which buzzbait

Postby PINEKNOT » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Original Lunker Lure, still my favorite.


Return to “Jigs/Spinner/Buzzbaits”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests