Jackall Rhythm Wave

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
QUAKEnSHAKE
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Jackall Rhythm Wave

Postby QUAKEnSHAKE » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 am

I went out this morning and managed 2 more fish and it sliced open where the hook comes out so 9 bass in all on the first wave.
I also used MEND-IT to repair the slice so it is good to go another round. As long as the tail doesnt get bit off should be able to mend-it repeatedly.

emjay
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Postby emjay » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:13 am

i'm surprised you managed that many on one. after 2 fish mine were already tearing up pretty bad. all that aside, the action is very good. let it drop near cover and just give it a pop and fish would always hit it on the fall.

JBcrankaddict
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Postby JBcrankaddict » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:00 am

These have quickly become my new favorite swimbait. Rigged with a line thru setup, I've been catching anywhere from 25-35 speckled trout on each one. The swimming action is better than anything I've seen besides Keitechs, has a nice tail kick and more of a slithering action to the body as it swims. I can slow roll these as slow as possible, and still have GREAT action. The line thru setup is awesome, rarely miss fish and never lose them once hooked up. Been using a 1/4-1/2oz DOA insert weight and it's the perfect package. The 5-7lb trout have been choking it down. Can't wait to use this at the lake.

Return to “Plastics”