I started out looking for an ideal bottom contact rod and now I'd say my whole line up is pretty legit.
Top to bottom:
1. Loomis IMX pro twfr 885/ Daiwa Tataula elite: Going to run 60# FX2 and use for hollow body frogs.
2. MB Faust/Shimano Anteras 2012 7.4: 60# FX2 for punching and 1-2oz swimbats, might bump up to 80#.
3. MB Faust/Shimano Chronarch MGL: 60# FX2 for throwing back weightless plastics in slop and deep water jig/Trigs
4. Loomis NRX 894c/Shimano Metanium: 14# Sunline Shooter, open water Jigs/Trigs
5. Loomis GLX 854c/Daiwa SV103xs: some kind of braid to flourocarbon, going to be skipping docks, laydowns, bank beating with jigs and Trigs.
6. St.Croix Legend Elite 7MHF/Daiwa SV103 6.3: 14# Trilene XL Topwater/Spinnerbait combo
7. MB 68f5.5 Xti Diablo Evoluzion/Daiwa Steez SV6.3: going to run 12# sunline sniper for jerkbaits and skipping weightless plastics.
8. Kistler H3 7LMH/SV105p: Going to run #14 sniper for tubes/weightless plastics.