Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Show off your latest and greatest catch, purchase, or acquisition with fellow TT Forum members.
DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 3006
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by DirtyD64 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:10 am

Image

Image

Caught this one, right at 21" on a 7" Roboworm ST, Margarita Mutilator. Using a 3/16 Gamakatsu Trickyhead Shaky head and a 7'3" MH Lew's LFS X5 rod with the Conquest 100HG (14lb Invisible Camo JDM Sunline Sniper).

User avatar
Loafer
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:23 pm
Location: Russian Federation
Contact:

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by Loafer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:54 pm

Image

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 6197
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by goldrod » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:35 pm

That cast you make to the spot you know they are supposed to be.. this one really made me smile and the jt color in clear water was nice.
Attachments
IMG_9520.jpg
IMG_9520.jpg (142.61 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 6197
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by goldrod » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:41 pm

I have been consistently TRYING to learn how to deep crank and one all the cranks I have I like the G87 15 by dou Realis. I have been really putting in some reel time yesterday and I finally get one albeit the crank is just as big as the fish.. gives me hope though. i guess i will keep at it some more.
Attachments
IMG_9518.jpeg
IMG_9518.jpeg (59.01 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
IMG_9519.jpeg
IMG_9519.jpeg (141.04 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

User avatar
Loafer
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:23 pm
Location: Russian Federation
Contact:

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by Loafer » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:33 am

Today's twins near 2.5-2.9 Lb :D .
Image

Image

User avatar
Tokugawa
TT Moderator
TT Moderator
Posts: 4963
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 am
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by Tokugawa » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:29 am

Late season bigguns...

Image

Image

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:28 am
Location: NorCal

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by mark poulson » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:54 am

Nice!

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 1936
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 am
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by Jeffbro999 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:21 pm

Some chatterbait fun on the river. Caught 15 or so of these over slots on this trip ripping through shallow grass and getting some heavy thumps. 843 Conquest and Stile SS had a good workout

Image
Image
Image

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 6197
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by goldrod » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:27 pm

Jeffbro999 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:21 pm
Some chatterbait fun on the river. Caught 15 or so of these over slots on this trip ripping through shallow grass and getting some heavy thumps. 843 Conquest and Stile SS had a good workout

Image
Image
Image
WOW WOW WOW AND WOW.
MAN THATS A DREAM CATCH CONGRADULATIONS
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 6197
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by goldrod » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:31 pm

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT TAIL.. I KNOW IT WAS PULLING LIKE A TRACTOR
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2076
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 am

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by toddmc » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:32 am

goldrod wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:27 pm
Jeffbro999 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:21 pm
Some chatterbait fun on the river. Caught 15 or so of these over slots on this trip ripping through shallow grass and getting some heavy thumps. 843 Conquest and Stile SS had a good workout

Image
Image
Image
WOW WOW WOW AND WOW.
MAN THATS A DREAM CATCH CONGRADULATIONS
What type/size of line do you use? You had better be careful because one of those things might tow you out to sea. I have caught yellowtail from a float tube here in CA and I was scared as heck of this happening! :shock: Some of the guys in float tubes are dumb enough to keep fish on stringer. One of them had a shark grab ahold and tow them for a distance. No thank you! :lol:

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:28 am
Location: NorCal

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by mark poulson » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:46 am

toddmc wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:32 am
goldrod wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:27 pm
Jeffbro999 wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:21 pm
Some chatterbait fun on the river. Caught 15 or so of these over slots on this trip ripping through shallow grass and getting some heavy thumps. 843 Conquest and Stile SS had a good workout

Image
Image
Image
WOW WOW WOW AND WOW.
MAN THATS A DREAM CATCH CONGRADULATIONS
What type/size of line do you use? You had better be careful because one of those things might tow you out to sea. I have caught yellowtail from a float tube here in CA and I was scared as heck of this happening! :shock: Some of the guys in float tubes are dumb enough to keep fish on stringer. One of them had a shark grab ahold and tow them for a distance. No thank you! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
AlgonquinFan
Angler
Angler
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by AlgonquinFan » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:16 pm

20220926_170814.jpg
20220926_170814.jpg (104.32 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
Here's a 3 lb walleye that I caught fishing from shore in the Gowganda area, Ontario, last September.

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:28 am
Location: NorCal

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by mark poulson » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:11 am

Nice!

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 1936
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 am
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: Enough with the tackle. LETS SEE SOME FISH!

Post by Jeffbro999 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:46 am

goldrod wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:31 pm
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT TAIL.. I KNOW IT WAS PULLING LIKE A TRACTOR
That first one was a problem :lol: She dropped the hammer and took off running straight out, and almost spooled me even though I was thumbing down hard on the spool. Only one I had to pull the pole and chase down.

Post Reply